GREECE 2022 - Radiant Glow
I really cannot thank you enough for looking after us so well. It’s a week I shall cherish for ever more.” Hannah
Using the transformational practices of Kundalini Yoga, Conscious Breathwork & Sound Healing, this retreat is an invitation back to your true self, so you can re-remember who you really are. This magical journey will connect you back to your radiance, your glow, your spirit and your positive, life-force energy. Whatever state you arrive in, you will leave feeling replenished, rebalanced and totally renewed.
The stunning location, healthy, nutritious food, the thoughtfully planned morning & evening practices, 1-1 support & the magic of the Greek island will leave you feeling brighter, better, clearer & more positive about every aspect of your life.
THE YOGA PRACTICE
This is a Kundalini Yoga & Breathwork Retreat. The power of these ancient technologies enables major shifts to happen in your life. These practices & retreats have not only helped me transform my own life but have also enabled me to help countless others to positively navigate their own life experiences bringing great healing & understanding. The pathways that the combination of Kundalini & Breathwork open up are nothing short of life-changing.
The morning session will be more dynamic with a different Kundalini Yoga kriya every day, focusing on lifting your spirit, shifting and balancing your energy and nervous system, releasing trauma, detoxifying, cleansing and clearing emotional blocks. We will finish with a meditation, chanting and gong bath.
You will feel awake, uplifted and energised - this is your chance to get back to you and your unique self.
The evening practice will be a combination of Breathwork & a gentler yin practice. These sessions are a chance to step into those deep, still places where we can start to hear the whisperings of the soul. We will focus on bringing a deep sense of calm. We will draw you into your inner glow through consciously breathing, stretching, meditation, chanting, sharing and building our intentions so we can connect back to our truth & essence. There will be a deeply relaxing sound session to close every evening.
Sound healing is incredibly powerful as it enables you to fully switch off and let go of the monkey mind chatter. It is known to help with anxiety, trauma, insomnia, stress and can re-balance the nervous system, healing you on a deep cellular level. As you progress through the retreat, the chance to have daily sound baths will allow your body and mind to truly LET GO.
This is your journey so you can do as little or as much as you like.
We will be spoilt by delicious, fresh vegetarian Greek food including fresh fruits, coffee and tea for early breakfast, a large, buffet-style brunch full of healthy options for all palates and special dinners with a local flare. Dinners will be a combination of dining in house and exploring local restaurants and tavernas, giving us a real sense of the flavour of our island home.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- This is the perfect retreat for you if you are looking to take some time out, to meet like minded people and to raise your vibration and radiate your inner glow. Our aim is to take care of everything so you have the space to recharge and re-balance. You can go as deep as you wish but rest assured you will leave lighter, happier, refreshed and elevated.
- Great for beginners to intermediate who are keen to develop a personal practice and is also suited for more accomplished yogis now looking to go deeper.
Our studios and apartments are located on the northeast side of Antiparos and are no more than 100 metres from the sea & a secluded stretch of sandy beach. Our Yoga Shala enjoys the most breathtaking views across the ocean over to Paros & the whitewashed buildings & lush gardens are designed in traditional Cycladian style.
Every room offers comfortable beds, ensuite bathrooms and doors that open out onto a beautiful terrace.
- Full board accommodation in private or shared studios or apartments. Our rooms are spacious and are all ensuite with a beautiful terrace, facing the sea or the garden.
- Morning and evening yoga & breathwork practice
- Daily meditations, chanting and gong sound healing
- All meals including: pre-yoga bites, a delicious, fulfilling vegetarian brunch, afternoon snacks and a wonderful supper out at a local restaurant each night.
- Beach visits
- A special sunrise meditation at a secret location
- Cacao ceremony
- Goddess Circles
- Tarot cards & journalling exercises
- A personalised yoga & meditation practice to take home with you.
- Your own, travel concierge to help you with all travel arrangements once we arrive in Greece.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight tickets/ferry fees – NB Sept/Oct is not high season in Greece, so flights are cheap, especially if you book in advance. We will all share flight details so we can travel together.
- All other costs of transport each way between the airport and the ferry ports – NB taxis can be shared by up to 4 people & we will organise all transfers for you.
- Massages, energy work & healing sessions booked with our wonderful in-house therapists.
- Pre-yoga bites & teas
Morning guided meditation
Dynamic Kundalini Yoga practice
Juices and Yoga Q&A, to discuss and develop your personal practice
A hearty brunch
Free time to relax, receive therapies or explore the island
Evening Breathwork, yoga, meditation and gong/cacao ceremony
Delicious, abundant supper & exploring the local town
EARLY BIRD OFFER - £75 OFF IF YOU BOOK BEFORE THE 31ST OF MAY
BRING A FRIEND & YOU BOTH GET £50 OFF IF YOU BOOK AT THE SAME TIME
Secure your place with a £300 deposit & a member of our team will contact you to make the remainder of the payment in the next few days.
If you would like to spread the cost of payments over a few months, we can offer a payment plan at an additional cost of £75. Please secure your place with a deposit & a member of our team will be in touch.
If you have any questions, or would like to set up a 1-1 call with Maree to see if this retreat is right for you, please Contact Us.